Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Yuu Yuu Hakusho


Yuu Yuu Hakusho
This anime captured my heart as an artist and as a teenager. Why? It is because it simply ROCKS! I could still remember that I always would want to go home right after school to finish my homework immediately so that I could watch this anime right after ^^ (There’s no counter strike yet during that time ^^)
The story is pretty awesome because it is all about a teenage boy , Yusuke Urameshi, who happens to be a brawler at school, dies after saving a boy's life in a car accident. (He still has a good heart you know ^^ he’s the PROTAGONIST ofcourse ^^) Despite Yusuke's brawler attitude, Botan (a girl from the spirit world) and Koenma (a guy from spirit world and decides whether you go to  heaven or hell) to give him a second life. Being alive once again, Yusuke discovers that he has spiritual powers.( which I like the most hehe). This power given to him is known as the spirit gun/ray gun, which Yusuke can use with his right index finger to fire a powerful energy blasts. (Soon I’m gonna ask you readers which is stronger, KAMEHAME WAVE of gokou or spirit gun of Yusuke haha). Soon after, Koenma hired Yusuke to be a “spirit detective” for earth and spirit world. As a spirit detective, he has to eliminate any evil that disturbs the human world and the spirit world. Together with Kuwabara, Kurama(my favorite character), and Hiei, Yusuke needs to defend the human world and his childhood friend and soon to be sweetheart Keiko.

No comments:

Post a Comment