Monday, July 11, 2011

Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade
Chrono Crusade is one of the anime’s I watched that has a very very good ending for me. (Touched my heart ^^) although it has 24 episodes only, this is one of the short anime series that I like.
Story goes like this, Brooklyn, 1924  is a time of prosperity, indulgence and degenaration, and the division between rich people and poor grows even wider in the wake of the World War I. A fictional group called the Order of Magdalene / Order of Magdala, has developed pretty nice weapons and have trained groups of nuns and priests to fight evil forces, Sister Rosette Christopher, is the Protagonist. Also her partner Chrono , a demon who is always with her. What a nice combination huh? I will not mention about the whole story because as I have mentioned , it is short, so I do not want to spoil your moment watching this anime to see the good ending that I am saying a while ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment