Monday, July 04, 2011

RAVE




Rave! This anime is one of BIGGEST… BIGGEST…. I don’t know! Just watch it!
Story goes like this: The Continent of Song is in a barge of confusion, more likely in chaos. A society known as Demon Card is using the power of Dark Bring to destroy  things on their way. Ofcourse, if there’s some destroying of things and ever, there will always be a way to stop it. There comes the Rave stones. Unluckily, Rave Stones were scattered around the world during an explosion 50 years ago. They must be gathered in order to stop Dark Bring destroying things and life. Only a Rave Master could do this. Haru Glory is the protagonist of this series, a teen ager from an island. Will he become the RAVE Master? Time to find out!
Actually I didn’t see the whole anime series but one of these days I will. Ofcourse! I don’t know much about the WHOLE story, it’s just that I like the sword thing and… and… and… Resha Valentine. Hehe 

No comments:

Post a Comment