Monday, July 11, 2011

Kaichou wa Maid Sama!


Kaichou wa Maid Sama!
This anime made me enjoy my afternoon right after work. I was always in a hurry to get home because I want to watch Maid Sama. Of course I want to hear the opening song ^^ I am tired from work and teaching my students but this made me relaxed everyday ^^ But when the season was over, I was a little sad. But hey, I can still see this right? Just need to buy a copy. Hehe Anyway, Maid sama is a story of a girl who acts as a working student. Ayuzawa Misaki, is the president of the student council, works in a coffee shop after school, and a man hater. She doesn’t want anyone from school to know that she’s working in a coffee shop but one day, Usui and some other school mates recognized her as their president. Misaki was in trouble when Usui saved her. From then on, Misaki and Usui agreed that it will be their secret. What’s in exchange you may ask? Well it’s for you to find out. But for me this is a really cute anime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment