Monday, July 11, 2011

Vision of Escaflowne


Vision of Escaflowne
I don’t know if it’s Valentine’s Day already because this is the second time in this week that I will be reviewing an anime about that “L.O.V.E”. Alright here we go; Vision of Escaflowne for me is one of the anime’s that made me give the last song syndrome after watching it. Yeah! Even if it’s a Japanese song! I really admire the musical scoring of this anime. So, I downloaded it.
Ok, here’s a bit of the story. Hitomi was transported to the world of Gaea, a planet where you can see Earth and its moon in the sky. (Now it’s like Final Fantasy XIII as I visualize it^^). Earth is called the Mystic Moon in planet Gaea. Hitomi could see the future from visions and has the ability to read tarot cards. Cool huh?! This ability of hers increased while on the planet. Eventually Hitomi and the pilot of the Escaflowne met and had a special connection. Which I find it romantic ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment