Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Dragon Ball Z


Dragon Ball Z
Who would not know about this anime? In my case, I spent my entire childhood and teenage days watching this anime over and over again. Goukou’s childhood, teenage days, met chichi, got a son (Gohan), and another son(Goten), EVERYTHING. Even though I already know what is going to happen on the next episode, I am still fascinated to see Son Gokou doing the Kaiyoken technique and Saiyan, Super Saiyan, and Super Saiyan 3! That’s a lot man! Well of course, guys would want to see Bulma inside the ship with  Gohan and Kririn (over and over again^^) going to planet namek. I can’t get over watching the characters save the World many times, and looking for Dragon Balls, and summon Shenron , the dragon, so many times. It is still FUN! And how many OVA’s does this anime have? I don’t know, I just watch it hehe^^  I must say that this anime is really a hit and fit for all ages until now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment