Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Sailor Moon


Sailor Moon
Who says that the anime Sailor Moon is for girls? You are wrong. It’s for boys too hehe. Well, there are so many reasons why this anime is so popular for girls and guys also. Why for guys? Won’t you be attracted to Sailor Moon, Sailor Mars, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, Sailor Earth, Sailor Uranus , Sailor Saturn, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto (my favorite), and Sailor Jupiter (my ultimate favorite) changing their attire from school uniform to short skirts? Wow! That is simply amazing! I mean, they are in good shape they are petite but has the shape ^^. It made me crazy over anime girls because of them. And until now I am crazy about seeing anime girls ^^  
Well enough of those things now, story, story, story… Story is kinda long, like Dragon Ball Z (which I thought at first that those animes will be endless ^^) Well, to give you an overview, Tsukino Usagi is a teen who loves to eat and sleep. School? You think she likes it haha… her teenage days changed when she rescued a cat name Luna from the bad elements. As a return, Luna gave Usagi a brooch which will make her transform to Sailor Moon. And just like the same old stories, she has to fight the forces of evil. As the story goes by, she met other friends who helped her in fighting. 9 planets! 9 other girls. She completed it! (Eris was not yet discovered that time I think ^^) I am just wondering, how lucky Tuxedo Mask is?

No comments:

Post a Comment