Monday, July 11, 2011

Slam dunk

Slam dunk
When we think about an arrogant and bossy character, whose anime character could you think of?... uhuh… who? No, I’m not referring to your fat, short and bald boss. Bwahaha I’m talking about the opposite of those characteristics. Well for me, Hanamichi Sakuragi is one of the anime characters who is really funny, and has a strong personality. This is a hit to all anime fans who also love basketball. It doesn’t only talk about basketball but it gives emphasis to friendship, passion, and determination to what you are doing. Hanamichi maybe a comedian in this anime series and manga, but he definitely showed the importance of his friends, basketball, and… and… studies…. Oh no! did I mention studies? Erase that! Haha I am really happy to see rukawa and sakuragi boasting each other about their skills. I will not give the story here because I want you to see it. If you did tell me your thoughts about it.
Before I forget. I also like the opening and ending song. It rocks! ^^ hehe  

No comments:

Post a Comment