Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Naruto


Naruto
Naruto is one of the best anime nowadays. And I am actually not sure if this is the right time to make a review on it. Because it is taking them forever to finish this anime series and novel. It maybe good for the diehard naruto fans because they will be really entertained. As for now I can say that I am a fan of this anime series. Because of Ino hihi find her cute ^^ It is given that Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke are the protagonists in season 1. Oh don’t forget about kakashi there. If you are planning to watch this anime, I recommend that you watch the first season first before watching the shippuden so that you will appreciate these ninja’s when they become teens in shippuden. Honestly, I will just give my review in this article not the story, because this anime series is so great that it’s not yet finished. Now I will be watching the 1st season and until I catch up from the very recent shippuden episode. Long long way to go… hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment